Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity?
We have a variety of roles that you can help out with: from being part of the reception and lunch service team, to helping host social activities and games, to planning parties and fundraisers, to gaining valuable experience working with seniors.
- Reception Desk: The friendly reception our members and guests receive starts with yourfriendly face at the reception desk.
- Boutique: Boutique, Next-to-New Shop and Sorting Room volunteers work together to provide unique clothes, gifts and crafts to savvy shoppers.
- Kitchen: Help prepare light lunches and snacks for people who have worked up an appetite in their classes and clubs.
- Travel Desk: Be a part of planning and coordinating trips and excursions for our travel bugs.
- Board of Directors: Help chart the course for the Centre by taking a leadership role on our Board.
- Maintenance: Are your tools gathering dust? Why not put them to good use helping with minor repairs around the Centre?
- Special Events: We always need extra hands for fundraisers and social events.
Don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of a fantastic community! To find an opportunity that best suits your skills and goals – please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Janice Hillmer.